Bam! Bam! Past… And once again: Bam! Can you hear it? No? Then listen carefully. There are shots of loud exclamations outside. And the bombs of unfulfilled promises are exploding. The warm spring air is field with groundless statements. People go to the open fields without shields and helmets. Don’t you know? It’s the war outside!
Almost everyone knows about the most discussible topic in Mass Media- the political situation in Europe. People are trying to clear up the latest revolution events in Ukraine, especially its population. Moreover, the Crimea’s annexation to Russia is still an actual subject to discuss. It’s not a secret that western countries do not admit this fact as legal. We know about the United States’ sanctions against Russia such as limitation of trade with it. But fact speaks for itself: the peninsula’s “returned home”.
Mr. Putin in his speech on 18th March in Kremlin declared: “Colleagues, in people’s hearts and minds, Crimea has always been an inseparable part of Russia. This firm conviction is based on truth and justice and was passed from generation to generation, over time, under any circumstances, despite all the dramatic changes our country went through during the entire 20th century.”
Note: The previous home of Crimea, Ukraine, is a country in Eastern Europe, which used to have an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq mi) before the annexation.
When people need facts, when they want to find out ‘the truth’ – that’s the time when Mass Media comes to help. But does it really? MM give people the answers, but we have to decide where the real ones are. MM creates a whole imaginary world, thousands of worlds to fit everyone and no one at the same time.
It’s worth to pay attention to some non-fitments in Mass Media. The latest big event in Donetsk, Ukraine, for example. Citizens were to decide if there should be Donetsk National Republic instead of Donetsk region. The Referendum took place on May 11th and Ukrainian MM was saying that nobody came for voting. Yet the population formed long queues in which 89.7% were willing to be separated from Ukraine, according to BBC news. However that may be, the act was not admit as legal one.
It’s understood that we are not the members of the Parliament and we are not the politicians. As we can’t play politics, hence, we can’t recognize the players. And how our knowledge or any experience could be enough to judge the Government of any country or to decide who’s right and who’s wrong?
So, what youth can do to protect themselves from misunderstanding and lies in Mass Media?
The shields and helmets – the “LAC” system
1. Reading history, literature and science helps understand the main rules on which the world is lead. In addition, this is the way to remember the following: Mass Media affects people’s feelings and emotions. It’s a well-known fact that news creators know human psychology: weak points and their desires. They know how to make us laugh, cry, happy and feel angry. It’s a bit scary, isn’t it? But “who owns the information, owns the world,” said W. Churchill. So LEARN
2. Everyone knows one can not trust all information from the magazines, television or Internet. Sometimes it just doesn’t make any sense. And the main point is to receive information from all possible points of view. You can ask yourself the following questions:
1) Who wrote it? 2) Why it was written? 3) What’s the result of it?
Try to make clear the goals, motives and possible contradictions of MM. Remember: there is never fuss from nothing. So ANALYZE
3.The product of our own heads is the best one. When you’ve leant and analysed the information, it’s time to sum up and choose The Truth. Sometimes there may be no truth at all. There is no need to make it out. So CONCLUDE
“The average TV commercial of sixty seconds has one hundred and twenty half-second clips in it, or one-third of a second. We bombard people with sensation. That substitutes for thinking.” ― Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
Holiday in Italy: choose Florence for a break in the winter
Florence is one of the most visited Italian cities, with over 15,4 million tourists visiting the city each year. Located in the heart of the Tuscany region, this beautiful city breathes history, life and culture among its streets. If you are looking for the perfect location for your next winter holidays, then you should look no further, Florence is the perfect destination for you.
Enjoying the best cuisine
Florence is one of the cities with the richer gastronomy in the world. From traditional Italian cuisine to exquisite wines, the food in this city have everything you may wish for in order to please your palate. With so many options available, you may be wondering where to eat in Florence. Food critics recommend that you check out the following options during your visit to Florence:
- Traditional Italian cuisine: visiting Florence and not tasting original Italian cuisine would be considered blasphemous by many. Italy has one of the most delicious gastronomies in the world, and in Florence you will be able to taste it at its finest with local ingredients. Restaurants like La Chiostrina or Il Rosmarino will allow you to rediscover Italy by its traditional food.
- Tasting the local wine: wines from the Tuscany region are famous worldwide as the best in the market, making this region the Mecca of wine lovers. During your visit to Florence you will be able to taste those deliquescent wines in restaurants such as Olio Restaurant or Villa Pitiana Restaurant, or taste it on places dedicated exclusively to wine such as Enoteca Obsequium Firenze or L’Enoteca Sandro Soltani.
- International cuisine: if you like international cuisine, then you are on luck. The best chefs around the globe have restaurants on Florence. This means that you will be able to taste flavours from all the world without having to leave the city. For example, you can visit the restaurant El Inca for a taste of Peruvian food, restaurant Com Saigon for genuine Vietnamese cuisine, restaurant Ararat for Armenian and Georgian traditional food, or Dim Sum for refined Chinese cuisine. Discover the world by trying the taste of these countries’ traditional flavours.
- Taste original gelato: gelatos are the ice cream predecessors, and they have been one of Italy’s culinary specialties for centuries . This traditional Italian cold dessert is similar to ice cream, but has less fat and less added sugar. You will be able to enjoy this amazing treat on the many gelaterias around Florence streets, such as Gelateria Edoardo or Gelateria Dei Neri.
- Tapas and Street food: these are excellent alternatives if you are looking to make a simple meal with your family. You will be able to enjoy these small dishes in places like Italian Tapas or Rivalta Cafe.
- Modern cuisine: you can taste the most modern and alternative cuisine in the world in Florence. Restaurants like Alla Torre De’ Rossi or Winter Garden by Caino will bring to your table the sophistication the more delicate palates crave.
Discover Florence’s hidden gems
Florence is a city with a lot of monuments and museums to discover. However, most people that visit the city tend to focus only on the main monuments of the city, such as Campanile di Giotto or Palazzo Vecchio o della Signoria, and the restaurants near those. Because of that, if you want to experience Florence to its fullest, we recommend you rent a bike.
Discovering Florence by bike will grant you access to places away from the mainstream crowds, such as the Andrea del Sarto Museum (dedicated to this amazing Italian painter) or the beautiful Ospedale degli Innocenti (a 17th-century home for abandoned children which includes some amazing pieces of art done by renowned artists like Botticelli). These are really stunning places you would miss if you stick to the traditional tourist route, causing you a lot of regrets over the missed chance.
Working & Travelling In Greece
Greece is a fantastic destination for many people, and for a number of different reasons. It you are keen to see some of the islands and soak up the sun, then you are in for a truly luxurious and paradisiacal time indeed. Similarly, if you just want to spend some time in Athens and see the major sights, then you will come away feeling refreshed and full of vigour from the sheer history and culture that surrounds you. But Greece is also a great place to consider if you are keen to work and travel at the same time. There are plenty of opportunities which you can grab there, and it is a perfect setting if you are a freelancer looking to work on the go. Let’s take a look at some of the things you might want to consider when you are thinking about working and travelling in Greece.
Even if you plan to somewhat move around at leisure, you will probably still find it useful to have some kind of itinerary to work on. That will mean that that whole side of things has been taken care of, which won’t therefore be too much of a worry or a stress when you are trying to make the most of the time you have there. You can then work away, if you are freelancing, while also moving around as you have determined. You can always move away from this, and it is a good idea to have a kind of loose itinerary, but as long as you have one that is the main thing that matters. It will make working and travelling in Greece much easier and more likely to succeed.
The Technical Aspects
Because of the nature of working on the go, you will need to make sure that you have fully understood everything you need to do in order to keep your lifestyle working smoothly. That largely means looking into the more technical aspects of working on the go, which is something that you might find is easier than you would think. As long as you make a point of finding out how to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac so you can better keep in touch with people, and as long as you know what software you need to have to do your work, you should be able to travel the world and work as you please, so that is something to consider.
You will probably find that Greek culture suits working very well, and it might be something that you want to think about in order to make sure that it is really the right place for you. It all depends on the nature of the work. For writers and other creatives, it could be the perfect backdrop, and you might feel that you simply never want to leave. However it is that you approach it, you can be sure that you are going to have a great time like this.
Holidays in Tenerife
Rent a Scooter in Tenerife expands your chances of enjoying this island to the fullest. You can reach all its corners as quickly and comfortably as possible. Do you dare to try tourism on two wheels?
Why rent a scooter in Tenerife?
The pleasure of riding a motorcycle
I can assure you that whoever tries the option of renting a scooter in Tenerife to spend their vacations, always repeats … and that, beyond its functional advantages, this means of transport is a way of life in itself, capable of make your journey much more fun. Time will fly by!
The small size of the motorcycles allows them to get into even the most remote routes, making possible to know each and every one of the best places in Tenerife (such as the Teide National Park, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, El Médano beach, the Port of the cross…).
A means of transport without troubles
Since Tenerife is an island, it turns out very complicated and expensive to transfer your own car or motorcycle there. Car and moto rental is revealed as the smartest way to travel through the Canary Islands, as it allows you to win in freedom of movement.
It is better to rent a scooter in Tenerife than a car, since these types of vehicles makes possible you a more economical, ecological and simple driving. Imagine the traffic jams and parking problems that you will save on board your motorcycle!
Rent a scooter in Tenerife optimizes your time
The holidays are short-lived, so any alternative that allows us to make the most of our stays abroad is welcome. Going by motorbike around the island makes it possible for you to take more advantage every day of your stay, as it allows you to get right where you want, without wasting time waiting for public transport.
Rent a scooter in Tenerife with Atlantic Moto: sure success
When you decide to rent a scooter in Tenerife to spend your holidays it is very important to go to a reliable company that, like veteran Atlantic Moto, takes care of even the smallest detail so that you only have to worry about enjoying your stay.
- This company puts at your disposal the best scooter brands in the market (Suzuki, Aprilia, Honda, Kawasaki …), belonging to groups A, B, C and D.
- Atlantic Moto provides you absolutely everything you need to enjoy your scooter, since its prices include such important elements as: lock, insurance, helmet, unlimited mileage … They even advise you on routes and stays on the island!
- Everything is designed to simplify and speed up the collection of your scooter to the maximum, since you can pick it up at the Atlantis motorcycle office or at the reception of your hotel or holiday apartment.You can even ask to be taken it to the airport!
- You can book your scooter without obligation, you just have to deposit 10% of the price, then you can modify or cancel said reservation, recovering said deposit.
- The services of this company are very easy to hire, since you can rent your scooter in Tenerife from its website, which has a 100% secure payment system, which supports PayPal, bitcoin and Visa or Mastercard cards. What are you waiting for try it?
Matica’s CEO Sandro Camilleri speaks about security in digital payments
The Importance of Branded Clothing
Humanity Endures During Coronavirus Pandemic
Congress’s Electoral Enervation
Putting your health on the best hands
4 Tips To Help Tradesmen Advance Their Careers
Have everything ready for your next trip
Congress’s Electoral Enervation
Matica’s CEO Sandro Camilleri speaks about security in digital payments
Irrefutable Truths About Having Kids in the Modern World
Business11 months ago
Gutemberg Dos Santos and Robert Kiyosaki share their vision of leadership
Business9 months ago
Axel Andorff and Carsten Isensee, new SEAT Vice presidents for R&D and Finance
Blog10 months ago
For Enea Angelo Trevisan and Ealixir, better than solving the problem of cyberbullying is preventing it
Opinion12 months ago
The History Question: Is It Better to Remember or to Forget?
Travel5 months ago
Dolphin Discovery is the only park with the AZA accreditation in Punta Cana
Environment11 months ago
Nuclear Power and Other Power Sources: How Do They Stack Up?
Travel11 months ago
The 10 Best Design-led Hostels in Europe
Travel6 months ago
What You Don’t Know About Broadway